Saturday, August 11, 2007

Dettol.

The ability to write has gone. Not exactly but it feels better to tell myself that. Because that is when the result seems reasonable, work well done.

Since two weeks, I have been upto more than or maybe not. I have many an achievments to talk to myself about. I have video-graphed a college show, had 8 and a half pitchers in less than 4 visits to toto's in 7 days flat, driven half way to and fro to a farmhouse on Mumbai outskirts semi drunk, swam for half a day in a 'talaab', heard a band play stage without monitors, got an apple, claimed a place on the 'poor joke' walk of fame - read for examples etc. Not interesting, I know. This is life. And yes, I am over with my law presentation and am enjoying moments spent in movies and music, all sourced from various people. I speak to one person on a daily basis and google my way out of this unholy spectrum of pessmistic joy.

I have to upload pictures, have money to repay, have marketing phone calls to make, project deadlines harbouring, a New Delhi trip starting tomorrow (first time when I cannot wait to get home), and so many people to tick off from the list of "people I like to talk to".

Examples as told above -

Q. What do you call Las Vegas the day it comes into fashion?
A. Las Vogues.

Q. When a Mumbai person says "apun", how do you reply?
A. Intended or Unintended.

I have also accomplished consumption of a Custard Apple in one hour, semi stuck to one place, eating it for all its worth, a state of brilliance. I have written poetry this past week. I have seen rain and the sun but I am not the only one.

I got to go home. I have to update this space before I realize in 2011 that I do not remember anything of what happened.

Fuck off.

No comments: