Friday, November 21, 2008

ignoring the indifference.

i know i called you more times than required. iv ever called you either whilst drunk or when i really needed to. tonight, i wasnt drunk. it was more than just another surge of emotions. even music couldnt do justice. i swelled, in the most unappropriated of ways. its like i was standing waiting to be picked up for a free ride home and i couldnt harness none. where are you? its not like i have been thinking about my life all of a sudden. im stranded in a sea, which is black, blank, and my madness does not add to all of this. i harbored promises to myself, i just sit writing besotted, not composed. everything moved apart so fast that i felt out of breath. i left home because i didn't want to be at home. im still in need of people who feel nostalgic about that imaginary home. my body wont take half the stress i attempt to subject it to. it refuses to let me get past first stage. so i drew myself a game. a hologram was stuck across my study table and iv spent evenings, not all uninterrupted, just staring at the silver dots that led inside. almost into their own portal. it was immense, the intensity making me feel not as out of place. and every time, just when i felt like a stop, some sort of emotion was re generated and it took me through this whole ocean of un fulfilled lies. almost like insanity prevailed despite the requirement for it to not exist. almost like people i know from another life meeting people i know from another life and they having only one common link to conversation. over judged and replenished, i was hardly ever counted, just lost in their descriptions. so having overdone the hologram and wasted, all lethargic and subdued to comatose, i surprised myself by prevailing head over else. i put myself to sleep, on a night your weather wouldn't allow me to pronounce as wintry. it still, at 12.5 degrees, held the whole awry yet requisite coldness your face exudes in my mind. i switched off my eyes and all i could see at a distance was everything. even if i envisaged noticing a wall, it seemed like a million miles away in its own finesse and moving away at a rate per second that was hardly my ability to follow. i somehow let i slip by. it took me back, in its own way, to how i had been led away from everything that did not have to be slipped, and which despite me being who i am, was mine. another surge. nonplussed by it all, it makes me contemplate. you wouldn't know. i am not so sure who you are with. the same person, most of the time, i assume.and i wouldn't estimate how much he holds to you. and adding, i wouldn't know how much you would be to him. don't take the stares you got for granted, they were, in all probability, just another factor of you coming in view of his eyesight. i don't know how you would make your way to here, which is soon. i await, in little distress. ill be done with my existence sooner or later. and ill mean much less than already. but the whole complexity which drives all devices compels, in a way unfounded and so confounded by this conundrum, a sea of distress. the web that now lies scattered in this flood which almost, or maybe next to, ruined it all. all in my predilection for yourself. i don't need an inamorata. i need you. im not smitten, maybe i dont idloize. it would make it all easier. its an endearment i cant explain. i somehow pray that would not be an explanation you would pin point it all to. come soon enough, soon. ill look good enough, as i can make myself suitable. take me for granted, if you can get over else. id apply intellect over feeling for you, but i wont let you down. i guess you wont require me once you have your groove, settled and all enjoying yourself in a new city. i maybe didn't have a bit all along, but even once you are visible in this city, ill continue to hold you the same. iv done a lot for you, in my own way. don't get any wrong suggestion. ill place myself at a pedestal below you, maybe a couple of steps lower, such that i am forced to shift incase you deter. ill hold on, ill hold out, you always stood the fact i couldn't understand the meaning of that word you wrote a mail back to me about once i said it to you. maybe i dont. but maybe i wont ever feel it this way again. ill be all i can. ill be all ill ever have. i could have instead sent you a song that would have changed your life, which you may have felt was nice. but ill just sit back hoping you would read this at night, rain hammering the window pane and get whatever iv meant in your own climate. im sure iv still left a lot unsaid, but i just could not let myself lie in ruins. this isn't a conversation about this being over. im not like, putting a period at the end of this. im putting like an omission from a speech that would otherwise have been superfluous to be understood by contextual clues..you know..i know you do..im hoping you did. night, you. i was talking to you all along.

1 comment:

Witness said...

I hope she read it-she is one lucky girl!