Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Remove Formatting From Selection.

When you enter class 4 minutes late and realize you are not going to be given attendance, the whole motivation to study goes for a toss. You sit there, disinterested, thoughts running faster than a speed gun and knowing there is not much to say or make a fool out of yourself, all over again. So I decide to leave the lecture, go to the computer place and type out all these mind numbingly brilliant and totally eloquent thoughts that have been rummaging through my mind. I make a short detour but as I descend stairs, take a favourable seat in the laboratory and sit down to type, I have half forgotten the purpose and I feel like an amnesiac all over again.

Inundations caused by slow reprise, and heavy morning rain can be quite a cause for depression. The mood swings, absent therapeutic talk, the lack of the company of one, and total delusion in what the day is going to be. A post without any pictures as willing to first procure them from e-mail and them upload is all an effort. And Wednesday was anyway never a day for show off.

Of everything that bears a striking yet uncanny resemblance to something I have already written, once before.

No comments: