Monday, January 21, 2008

Other Than You, Natheless.

I have always stayed away from the idea of time. I do turn up everywhere before required or asked to but somehow it is just a conscious effort and not an effort to please time of its worthiness. I also never cringe for a moment once it has passed. I'd ideally just let it go and forget it ever did occur and ideally I'd let the other know the moment was well, but then again, its not an ideal world now, is it?

In another regard, I have after long realized how technology has got the better of a 'not tech savvy' person like me. I have come to write words, disregarding their spelling and showing an utmost lack and disrespect for my paid, formal, English etc education. I patiently then type out everything, everywhere, and then just 'double press' my keypad to get the correct spelling. The convenience of life by letting the machine settle my doubt takes charge of all the past year's efforts to do better at the same. Accepting such is bigamy, in its own way. Its like eating a lizard just because you do not have a spoon to finish the rice. How much I have told myself not to try analogies.

Pining for those crucial minutes is an evidence, fulfilled. We witness our lives meandering away, coasting down a spiral river formation only to meet the sea with obtuse angles.

Rowan Atkinson is the funniest man alive. From 30 seconds of screen space to 15 minutes on stage, he can amuse my boredom with the slightest of slight efforts. Its almost like he can smell how disassociated everyone staring at him is.

Next time, I'll type out something more intelligent but this technology will get the better of me.

Pick of the day - And Then He Kissed Me.

Screeeeaaaam For Me Mumbai..! Less than a couple of weeks and I won't end up going. I just having that tinge..

O'er ze seas and far away,
archaic in sparsely clouded skies.
Whence parched oceans emerge,
athwart endlessly spread times.

Asked to move thither
stood alow. somedeal similar.
Us shalt eventually depart,
with thou upon clumsy feet.

The twain of us will not know
when left thole alone.
Mayhap us will soon realize,
with askance and thereon.

Constricted in this strait, thus
this sweven that leads us.

With this dit calculating dol
I shalt stretch, cometh pain.
Pretension to wisdom thee seek
in hist, you feign the fain.


You are the quiet on an aeroplane, The talk when I'm insane, The bridge when I'm at the sea, This isn't happening.

No comments: