Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We Chase Misprinted Lines..

I have been reading on the internet a lot and cannot fathom the amount of seriousness with which some people are actually doling out information on the internet and entire episodes of daily activities. How would they be comfortable to live with it when a google search links them back. I am such a fuckin' hypocrite. I shall refrain from disdain, wait, that rhymes. *Makes mental note*.

How does one let go of another person without trouble? Should I simply shun the thought of it (which is not happening as every time the name resonates on air or television, it strikes)? Or should I simply increase communication levels with new people (that does not work much at times because if they know, they somehow bring back the flood and if they don't, I begin to hate the oblivion that not exists for the initial entity I was trying to run away from? I could absolve myself in total activity or recreation that would make me stay away but I would need a lot of that to fill my day. In a nutshell, its hard and I could do anything to get away, and help my mind slip away but to no avail. So now I move forward, one step at a time. As goes "my gift of selfish rain.." I have decided to refrain from doing anything similar to the things I did then but music is one thing hard to forego and it is more or less, a cumulative of all activities. I am done with.

No comments: