Wednesday, June 20, 2007

In Tandem And Absurd.

A week bygone, thus. Little to write home about.

What began as disapproval and dejection at every human being met, is not really as bad as expected. There are decent people out here, after all. Conversations are worth it.

Its this paranoia I have of settling in, with ease wherever I may arrive. I am yet to meet more than one person who had heard of tOOl since earlier. Discrimination, yes, but that is how it all comes around.

Its Tuesday now, and I have become accustomed to the wild vagaries, it is not tough staying awake, I could claim to be the last person to go to bed every night in the hostel. Despite prohibhition, nothing is much of a deal.

GR JANI. Now, this is not even close to the best college hostel in Ville Parle (W) but there is something thats gives me a happy tinge whenever here. Maybe the rusting cupboards, the pungent aroma of the whitewash, or ever studious rooms, or heck, even people walking aroud like skeletons.

At times, sitting on the laptops (as due to retardedness on the part of Apple) borrowed from other people, I see a sense of joy in myself. There has been nothing to do over the past few weeks except the rote' of random newspapers and magazine jargons.

To a whole year at Jani and other impure joys.

No comments: