Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sadistic Pleasure And Forrest Gump.

Midnight and a bike ride behind a hostel fellow brought back a flood of memories of playing second fiddle to Tadasmi as we narrowed down most of Delhi, Old Delhi, and more over the past couple of years. The last day for which I am in debt (adjective). The last day Guinness and cognac and a couple of Romeo Julietas sound as royal as our asinine lives did ever get. A picture that defines the day, the rest as another friend remarked "are soooooooooooooo wannabeeeeeeeee". Hence, never the mind should yourself.


Coming back to 3 AM arbitrary. Am I the only one who laughed as the kid who appeared as little Tom Hanks or 'Forrest' swooped around on one foot with the other dangling behind? That was as early as 4 years ago and has been a part of my neuro system since.

I still often cite to many people the 'girl child theory'. Eons ago, sitting in high school, we were discussing the issue of want for a male child with adequate ease when either Sukrit or Gautam, in a very worldly wise manner came up with a unique scenario were they have to have a female child. Take her to the hospital window and go "oops...". There she goes...

People lament when I repeat the same, a very honest tone though. One moron actually ended up saying "What if the hospital was just a ground floor". I told him I would take the girl child to chowpatty and then come out three minutes later screaming "high tide, high tide, high tide..". Much to most people's dismay, a little lighter too. HA HA!!

I have also come to believe this specific notion that technology is taking its revenge and alongside, a toll on me. Having ignored it all these years, it refuses to occur on time nowadays. My laptop is still due and a postpaid connection verification and start process took a shocking 10 days. That's efficiency for Orange/Hutch/Vodafone/Essar, whatever they call them.

There is this thing too which ensured I fall in love with a song, all over again, at least twice a week. The latest have been Coldplay's The Scientist but the one howering around my membrane without an attempt to decline is Champagne Supernova by you know who.

"How many special people change?
How many lives are living strange?
Where were you while we were getting high?
Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannonball
Where were you while we were getting high?
Someday you will find me
Caught beneath the landslide
In a champagne supernova in the sky"

Read the line in Bold. It's so real. So perfect a situation like everything is. The real Natural Blues.

Time for presentations too, first one coming soon and I am bothered in the least, or not. There is absolutely no room for tension of any sort to rich in thus far. What has to happen shall and shall exit leaving behind the trace which will make me the person I will become. Conflicting thoughts which are as absurd as the situation I am in right now. Good Night.

There is a pronounced high tide in Mumbai on Saturday (June 30th) at 1142 hours. Make the most of it, shall it be a predict of the Met Department which I firmly believe does not believe in R&D.

Till then, and more business plans including stuff that shall be explained as they becomes. Shut Up, already.

No comments: